Migration Subscription Discount Offer – Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions:
We, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 325 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150;
Offer means our Migration plus Subscription Discount, which is offered to you under these Offer Terms;
Product means any solution in either the MYOB Essentials or AccountRight ranges;
Offer Period is until 11.59pm AEST on 29 September 2017, unless otherwise extended by us;
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions;
You, your, yours means Registered Members of an agreed Commercial Partnership with MYOB.
A. OFFER DETAILS
- The Offer applies to the first data file that you migrate from Xero or Quickbooks to an eligible Product during the Offer Period, using the Convert2MYOB migration service.
- To take up the Offer you must contact your Partner Manager. Tim James - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Offer comprises a 50% discount which will be applied against any eligible company data file subscription for the first 12 months of the subscription.
- All data files are subject to the Bank Feeds Fair Use policy and annual price increases, with the 50% discount being applied to the updated RRP for the applicable subscription.
- Upgrading, downgrading or terminating your data file subscription will rescind the Offer.
- RRP will apply to any data file that you upgrade or downgrade (to which the Offer previously applied).
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer
- We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you
under the Offer if:
- in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you're not reasonably entitled to.
- Our decision on all matters relating to the Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions or discontinue the Offer at any time. If we discontinue the Offer we will still process and honour the Offer for all eligible migrations carried out prior to the Offer being discontinued.
- The Offer is in addition to, and does not replace or limit, your statutory rights, including your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.