Automate your tasks
Stop chasing payments
Get paid faster
Automatic Invoice Reminders
Save time chasing late payments. You can now automatically send email reminders to your customers to pay their invoices.
Your customers will receive a reminder:
- 3 days before the invoice is due
- 1 day after the due date
- 1 fortnight after the due date
Plus you can control which customers you send reminders to.
Turn on invoice reminders*:
- Navigate to the Setup menu, go to Preferences
the Emailing tab.
- Choose ‘Invoice Reminders’.
- Check the ‘Enable invoice reminders’ box.
Log-in to get started.
* You’ll need to be on the latest version of AccountRight (2018.3) to use this feature.
Invoice list shows your clients all your unpaid invoices, in one place. It shows them the due date, amount due, status and even links to payment options – to help you get paid faster.
Just make sure you’re on the latest version of AccountRight (2018.3). When you send your invoices online your customers will be able to view their invoice list.