What’s new in MYOB AccountRight?
Simple and powerful browser dashboard experience
Designed as an easy-to-read view of how your business is performing,
your dashboard experience is arranged into several sections:
A comprehensive, up-to-date view of the month’s sales. It lets you know how much you’ve made so far and shows you which customers you have to follow-up for payment. It also shows your growth from the same time in the previous year.
A real-time view of your month’s purchases. See how much you’ve spent for the month, how much you owe and details of your most overdue bills for your attention. You’ll also get a comparison to last year’s performance.
How your business is tracking
A financial snapshot that lets you visualise your business’ performance over the year.
Manage your day-to-day
Your balances listed for bank and credit card accounts.
A more flexible way of working
- All screens work brilliantly on computer, tablet and mobile.
- Invoice onsite, code your bank transactions from the car,
or do pay runs on-the-go.
Easy meets powerful
- Fast next generation workflows will still feel familiar to long-term AccountRight users
- Smart tools like ABN lookup to validate a supplier's ABN and GST status
- Time-saving features such as split view for In tray. See your source document right next to the transaction you're entering
- Browser-only functionality such as quantities for banking, sales and purchases
- New in-product help experience.
- The power of AccountRight's reporting in an all new, easy-to-use reporting engine. Move effortlessly between summary and detailed views, cash or accrual in the same report, or run a Profit & Loss report over unlimited financial years
- Enjoy better insights into business performance. Compare month to month, quarter on quarter, year on year – with fully customisable views
- Run consolidated reports across multiple files. Profit & Loss, balance sheets and more – no more messy exports.
What’s coming soon to the browser version?
You can now complete the majority of tasks in the browser and for any of the following features that are not yet available, you’ll be directed back to the desktop app.
- Time billing
- Recurring transactions (recurring invoices only available – other transaction types coming)
- Purchase orders
- Inventory (only import/export of items is currently available)
- ARL invoice types: Professional, Miscellaneous, Time Billing