Staying up to date with the latest tax and
business compliance changes can be difficult.
That’s where the 2021 online Tax and
Business Compliance Seminars can help.
Our experts have done the research for you to deliver all the latest insights in convenient
online sessions that save you valuable time.
Both seminars are packed with practical advice to help you and your clients navigate all
the latest changes.
Book your preferred online session
Choose a time that suits you from the session options below and get the answers you need from our experts.
Tuesday 29 June, 2pm–4pm AEST
Friday 2 July, 11am–1pm AEST
Featuring the latest ATO legislative changes and includes demonstrations within your MYOB Tax software.
Ideal for MYOB Tax Practice clients.
- Extended application of Instant Asset write-offs
- Temporary Full Expensing of Depreciating Assets
- Changes to Small Business Pooling
- Temporary Loss Carry Back tax offset
- Impact from Budget 2021
- Changes to various forms in Tax 2021
Business Compliance Seminar
Tuesday 29 June, 11am–12pm AEST
Friday 2 July, 3pm–4pm AEST
Discover the latest SME compliance updates and the best way to navigate them. Perfect for Bookkeepers, Certified Consultants and anyone who is currently using MYOB Essentials or MYOB AccountRight.
Ideal for MYOB Partners including Bookkeepers, Certified Consultants and Practice clients.
- Fairwork changes
- STP finalisation and STP 2.0 – get ready
- Advisory Tools
- Business Survival post Covid-19
2021 Tax and Business Compliance
Earn CPD hours*
*Please check with your relevant association or body for details on
Earn 1 Partner
Program Point per
Download your copy
of the 2021 Tax Tables
Recording of session
for you to watch again
Live Q&A with the
MYOB panel of tax
and SME experts
Great value – one
access for everyone in
Download a copy of
the handy workbook
The 2021 presenters
Taffy’s wealth of practical experience comes with:
- Certified Practicing Accountant qualifications
- Ten years in tax and business advisory roles prior to joining MYOB
- Passion for helping businesses solve problems and create value
- Expertise in tax issues and practical compliance for SMEs across a diverse range of clients.
Steven’s unique industry experience includes:
- Working as an accountant for over ten years
- Hands-on experience in modern practices to assist accountants
- Expertise across Business Services, Audit and IT platforms
- Making life easier for customers by streamlining and automating processes using MYOB software.
Jane’s SME software specialisation delivers:
- Over 15 years’ of experience in the bookkeeping and consulting industry
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers membership
- BAS agent and MYOB Certified Consultant
- Passion for helping businesses to start, survive and succeed
- Expertise in helping MYOB customers with JobKeeper and the STP process during COVID in 2020.