MYOB’s comprehensive Tax Seminar is the best way to be updated on the ATO’s latest changes and how they affect your MYOB software.
You can watch it online at a time that suits you, so it’s super easy and convenient.
To register for the Tax Seminar, you
need to book into one of 5 live online Q&A sessions, where our
experts are waiting online to
respond to your questions instantly.
You’ll find the session times below.
Why you should attend our 2019 seminar
- Earn CPD points
- Save time - and travel costs - by watching it online
- Watch it at your desk at anytime - no need to go anywhere
- Fits your schedule - watch when it suits you
- Stop, pause and re-play as you need to
- Download your copy of the 2019 Tax Tables rate card
- Good value - one registration allows everyone in your practice access to the seminar whenever it suits them
- LiveChat with Peter Platt, an MYOB tax software expert with 20 years' experience
- Free access to MYOB's STP reporting tool
- Download a copy of the handy e-workbook.
Register & attend for your chance to WIN!
You could win a Process Review Service worth nearly $2,000 as a registered attendee of our Tax Seminar*. To learn more about the Process Review Service here.
Also, just by registering, you're automatically awarded one Partner Program Point^.
Not yet part of our Partner Program? Join here
*How to win: following the LiveChat Q&A sessions, you'll be sent an email with a feedback survey to complete. The five best answers to the question on why they should win an onsite Process Review will win. Good luck! ^Partner Program points are awarded per individual Tax Seminar registration.
Watch and learn about tax changes and other important tax information
New deductions schedule
Changes to low and middle
income tax offset (LMITO)
Changes to instant
asset write off
Enhancements to PLS
ATO Tax Reports
Common processing issues
identified by the ATO
How to support your clients
through Single Touch Payroll
Book into a live online Q&A chat session to view the seminar
Choose a time that suits your schedule from the 5 session times below. If you can't make a chat session, don't worry.
Register anyway and watch the seminar on demand. These sessions are the perfect opportunity to get the answers you need from our experts.
Simply type your questions into the chat box and you'll have an answer straight away.
WEDNESDAY 26 JUNE 2019
11am – 1pm AESTBook now
FRIDAY 28 JUNE 2019
11am – 1pm AESTBook now
$450 + GST
Early Birds get 10% off.
You can access the seminar on demand until 31 December 2019