MYOB Client Accounting - Workpapers
About this webinar
This webinar walks through a standard compliance job. It is designed as a refresher targeted at practices transitioning into working with MYOB Ledger. It helps you extend your practice capabilities so you can get the most out of Workpapers.
Benefits of Workpapers:
- Save time in your practice by eliminating the need to rekey balances into Excel for Trial Balance integration.
- Drive consistency in the quality of your workpapers with industry best practice Workpaper templates.
- See at a glance how red flags highlight inconsistencies between Workpapers and the underlying ledger.
- An overview of Workpapers.
- How to add new Workpaper periods.
- How to bring in current period data into MYOB Ledger.
- Navigate inside the Workpaper Trial Balance view.
- How to prepare Workpapers.
- How to process journals using Workpapers.
- Process to review and approve Workpapers.
- How and when to finalise Workpaper periods.
- How to roll forward the Workpapers for the new period
Other webinars in this series:
Ask an MYOB Consultant
We have MYOB Consultants available to help answer your questions; check the schedule below to see when they're online. When available, start a chat by hitting the Ask an MYOB Consultant pop-up at the bottom of this window. If you can't see it just yet, try refreshing your browser.
Live chat times (AEST)
|Tuesday, 27 February 2018
||14:00 - 16:00
|Tuesday, 27 March 2018
||15:00 - 17:00
Yes, you can use the chapters listed to the right of the video. If you don’t see the chapters, click the Chapters button below the video.
You can also click a point in the video playback timeline. This functionality isn’t supported in Internet Explorer.
Yes, you can use the volume slider below the video. You can also use the volume controls on your computer or device.
Yes, click the Fullscreen button below the video. To minimise the video, click the Fullscreen button again.
You can email the address of this web page to others in your organisation.