MYOB Client Accounting - Assets
About this webinar
- An overview of the Assets module.
- What the prerequisites are for moving to online Assets.
- How to migrate data to Assets.
- How to add general assets (taxation and accounting assets).
- How to work with pooled assets.
- How to set up and manage Asset Registers.
- Selling or disposing of assets.
- Editing existing asset data.
- Sending asset journals to the ledger.
- Reconciling assets and GL data.
- Working with multi-year functionality and deleting assets.
- Reporting on your assets.
Ask an MYOB Consultant
|Live chat times (AEST)|
|Thursday, 28 September 2017 ||14:00 -
|Friday, 13 October 2017 ||10:00 - 12:00 |
|Thursday, 26 October 2017 ||14:00 - 16:00 |
|Thursday, 9 November 2017||10:00 - 12:00|
|Thursday, 7 December 2017||14:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday, 16 January 2018||14:00 - 16:00|
Yes, you can use the chapters listed to the right of the video. If
you don’t see the chapters, click the Chapters button below the
You can also click a point in the video playback timeline. This functionality isn’t supported in Internet Explorer.
Yes, you can use the volume slider below the video. You can also use
the volume controls on your computer or device.
Yes, click the Fullscreen button below the video. To minimise the
video, click the Fullscreen button again.
You can email the address of this web page to others in your