MYOB Client Accounting - Assets
About this webinar
This webinar will guide you through working with online Assets. You will get an understanding on how to set up your Asset Registers, the migration process from Assets to online Assets and the reporting aspects in the system.
- An overview of the Assets module.
- What the prerequisites are for moving to online Assets.
- How to migrate data to Assets.
- How to add general assets (taxation and accounting assets).
- How to work with pooled assets.
- How to set up and manage Asset Registers.
- Selling or disposing of assets.
- Editing existing asset data.
- Sending asset journals to the ledger.
- Reconciling assets and GL data.
- Working with multi-year functionality and deleting assets.
- Reporting on your assets.
Other webinars in this series:
Ask an MYOB Consultant
We have MYOB Consultants available to help answer your questions; check the schedule below to see when they're online. When available, start a chat by hitting the Ask an MYOB Consultant pop-up at the bottom of this window. If you can't see it just yet, try refreshing your browser.
Live chat times (AEST)
|Tuesday, 27 February 2018
||14:00 - 16:00
|Tuesday, 27 March 2018
||15:00 - 17:00
Yes, you can use the chapters listed to the right of the video. If you don’t see the chapters, click the Chapters button below the video.
You can also click a point in the video playback timeline. This functionality isn’t supported in Internet Explorer.
Yes, you can use the volume slider below the video. You can also use the volume controls on your computer or device.
Yes, click the Fullscreen button below the video. To minimise the video, click the Fullscreen button again.
You can email the address of this web page to others in your organisation.