MYOB Client Accounting - AE Accounts (AU), AE MAS, or AO Classic General Ledger
About this webinar
This webinar is designed to familiarise you with MYOB Workpapers.
We’ll step you through the prerequisites and guide you through a typical workflow using Workpapers with your existing underlying ledger.
The webinar explains how your current ledger can work together with MYOB Workpapers, and the benefits that this can bring to your practice.
Benefits of Workpapers:
- Save time in your practice by eliminating the need to rekey balances into Excel for Trial Balance integration.
- Drive consistency in the quality of your workpapers with industry best practice Workpaper templates.
- See at a glance how red flags highlight inconsistencies between Workpapers and the underlying ledger.
- Understand what Workpapers is and why you’d want to use it
with your existing ledger.
- How to navigate Workpapers, add periods and process journals.
- Demonstrate preparing, reviewing, approving and rolling-forward workpapers.
Yes, you can use the chapters listed to the right of the video. If
you don’t see the chapters, click the Chapters button below the
You can also click a point in the video playback timeline. This functionality isn’t supported in Internet Explorer.
Yes, you can use the volume slider below the video. You can also use
the volume controls on your computer or device.
Yes, click the Fullscreen button below the video. To minimise the
video, click the Fullscreen button again.
You can email the address of this web page to others in your
We've recorded this webinar so you can watch and rewatch at your own