Claim $1,200 for online payment tools.
The initiative is part of the Small Business Digital Adaptation Program.
MYOB is partnering with the Victorian Government to help you adapt to the digital operating environment and prepare for the post-COVID landscape. With the Small Business Digital Adaptation Program, eligible businesses can apply for a $1,200 rebate to gain access to MYOB’s online payment tools.
The government has committed $20 million to deliver this important program, which is open to Victorian businesses from all industry sectors. View full program details here.
Add online payments to your MYOB invoices 1
- Give customers more ways to pay by accepting Mastercard, VISA, AMEX and BPAY
- Get paid faster by letting customers pay online anywhere, any time
- Look professional from the start with secure, stylish online payments
Learn how to set up, or sign in and head over to the invoice settings page to get started.Get started
Pay your expenses via credit card directly from MYOB AccountRight 2
- Keep cash flowing with more flexibility to pay via credit card (even when it’s not a payment option)
- Save time making payments by batching all your expense payments and paying directly from AccountRight
- Earn points on eligible expenses with MYOB Rewards and redeem gifts for you and your team
This feature is currently only available to Sole Traders and Australian Private Companies on AccountRight. Is your entity type not supported yet? Register your interest here.Get started
Small Business Digital Adaptation Program
MYOB is partnering with the Victorian Government as part of the Small Business Digital Adaptation Program to help digitise businesses3. As part of the Program, your business could be eligible for a $1,200 rebate via the Victorian Government to get started with MYOB’s online payments tools.
Check your businesses eligibility here.
To claim the Program rebate, you must apply via Business Victoria’s online portal and provide proof of purchase (via invoice) for transactions processed with online invoice payments and/or direct expense payments. The Program closes on 30 June 2021.
Applications for online invoice payments and direct electronic payments are subject to approval and fees and charges apply.
For more details on the Program see the Business Victoria webpage.
- Applications for invoice payments are subject to approval. Fees apply when clients pay their invoices with invoice payments. 1.8% + 0.25c per transaction. No monthly fees or set up fees apply. Rate applies to both credit card and BPAY transactions. Includes GST
- The information on this page relates to MYOB Payment Services which is issued by MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) (AFSL 241059) (MYOB Australia). All information provided here is general information and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider your needs prior to acting on any advice or making any financial decisions. Please read the MYOB Payment Services Product Disclosure Statement and the Financial Services Guide before deciding to acquire or use this product or service. Fees and charges apply. All applications are subject to MYOB Australia’s eligibility and assessment criteria. MYOB Rewards points can only be earned on eligible transactions. Some exclusions apply. The earn rate for MYOB Rewards points may change over time. For more information about MYOB Rewards, please read the MYOB Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- MYOB has partnered with the Victorian Government as part of the Small Business Digital Adaption Program ("Program"). As part of the Program, eligible businesses can claim the Victorian Government rebate for the cost of one subscription from our MYOB Essentials or MYOB AccountRight range and/or the fees and charges associated with ‘MYOB online invoice payments’ or ‘MYOB direct electronic payments’ ("Product"). You acknowledge that eligibility to participate in the Program is in accordance with the criteria set by the Victorian Government and not by MYOB. To be eligible you must be a first time user of the Product, have held an ABN since 13 September 2019 and be a Victorian based sole trader or small business. Full eligibility criteria and details on how to access the rebate can be found on the Victorian Government Small Business Digital Adaption Program webpage. Eligible businesses seeking to access a rebate via the Program don’t need to take out a trial first. Eligible businesses will have the option of applying for a rebate once their eligibility has been confirmed or may choose to trial one or more products prior to lodging an application. The Program closing date has been extended to 30 June 2021.