Powerful new features, improved workflows, extensive reporting and more.
We’re upgrading MYOB Essentials. Here’s what you need to know.
Post-upgrade checklist – 5 things to check
Once a file has been upgraded to the new MYOB Essentials interface, we recommend taking a moment to check
everything is in order. If you’ve completed the pre-upgrade tasks, the below should be straightforward.
- Check user access
- Check bank reconciliations are up to date
- Check bank feed rules are still in place
- If you use Super Portal to pay employees’ super, you’ll need to switch over to the Pay Super service (Payroll only)
- If you use YourPay to enter employee timesheets, you should consider setting up MYOB Team (Payroll only)
Learn about key changes after the upgrade
Learn about key changes after the upgrade has taken place, including new features,
what’s changed and what’s been improved.
- Set up recurring transactions
- Send remittance advices to suppliers
- Track income and expenses with jobs
- Pass online payments surcharging fees on to customers
- Manage employee onboarding, timesheets and payslips online with MYOB Team (Payroll only)