WooCommerce - Advanced
We offer an integration solution between MYOB and Woocommerce.
App partner for
Weka Online are specialists in integrating WooCommerce websites with MYOB Advanced Business. Integration will automate the handling of:
Stock Items, Matrix Items, and Non-Stock Items
● Product Data will be synced from MYOB Advanced -> WooCommerce using Push Notifications (on save).
● The integration will sync through the title, description, attributes, image files, and connected sales categories.
● Stock quantities and stock management are optional.
● Stock items become simple products; non-stock items and matrix items become variation products.
● Sales Categories will sync when a Stock Item / Matrix Item Syncs.
● Sales Categories will sync from MYOB Advanced -> WooCommerce.
Customers and Contacts
● The website will create a new customer in MYOB Advanced on sales order completion if the customer does not exist.
● The integration will sync customers from MYOB Advanced to WooCommerce using Push Notifications.
● The fields synced are Customer ID, Customer Name, Main Contact, Main Address, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Shipping Contact, Shipping Address.
● The integration will create a sales order in MYOB Advanced after the customer completes the purchase process using WooCommerce webhooks.
● The fields set are: Customer, Customer Order => Website Order ID, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Ship-To Contact, Ship-To Address, Notes => Customer Note, Premium Freight Price => Shipping Total, SO Line Items.
● The fields set for a line item are: Inventory ID => SKU, Line Description => Product Name, Quantity, Unit Price => Final unit price (after any discounts on the website).
● Each sales order in MYOB Advanced will include a payment line, if applicable.
● Payment methods between MYOB Advanced and WooCommerce will sync together.