Simply import sales invoices and customer payments from CSV files into AccountRight Live
App partner for
Do you waste hours keying sales into MYOB?
Import sales and customer payments directly from CSV and tab-delimited text files such as:
- sales data downloaded from your e-commerce web site, eBay, Ashop
- tables exported from Excel or MS Access.
TransPost's own mapping facility pairs columns from an import file with the AccountRight field their contents are to go to with the huge difference in that the mapping is saved for later reuse - eliminating wasted effort and a potential source of error.
TransPost Express 'mappings' flexibly relate import data columns to AccountRight fields. You can define and save as many as necessary to cover your MYOB import requirements.
You can import sales using minimal data � TransPost Express can add defaults and calculate the rest.
For example all you need to import Item Sales is to identify the customer and for each item line the Item number and Quantity. TransPost Express will retrieve the Item Selling Prince and the appropriate Tax code and work out the rest.
Alternatively you can set up mappings that cover every possible field in MYOB. Once saved, mappings can be reused whenever you need to. Just select your import file, choose a mapping then click the Import to MYOB button:
- Import from files irrespective of column order
- Specify or automatically retrieve defaults from AccountRight for unspecified data
- Calculate unspecified line totals using Selling Price retrieved from AccountRight
- Check customer data to ensure customer for a sale or payment can be uniquely identified
TransPost will accept a variety of formats for dates, amounts and account codes. For example currency codes do not cause format errors, which is handy when importing PayPal data.
Mappings are easy to set up and even easier to download. We have ready made mappings for importing sales from eBay and Ashop amongst others. Once you have suitable mappings set up each import is as simple as:
- Select the data file
- Select your mapping (if you have more than one to choose from)
- Click the Import to MYOB button
and your data will be imported into AccountRight.
TransPost Express has comprehensive logging to show:
- If any errors occurred
- What data has been imported
- What remains unprocessed
Free 30 day trial
Just install, register and use TransPost Express free for 30 days from the installation date.
More information and download at www.transpost.com.au