Telstra Trades Assist
A smarter way to run your trades business
Running a successful trades business doesn't just mean working hard on the tools.
Many tradies are struggling to stay on top of their work and increase cash-flow, spending too much time doing non-billable admin and relying on manual processes to manage their business.
Telstra Trades Assist was developed with tradies and industry experts to help tradies reduce admin and stay on top of their business, whether on the go, on-site or in the office.
Telstra Trades Assist makes going digital easy for small-medium trades businesses, by bringing together a range of digital tools for quoting, job scheduling, project work, asset management and a host of other business functions including real-time business intelligence.
Why choose Telstra Trades Assist?
Telstra Trades Assist equips you to run your business as good as you do your trade, so you can concentrate on your customers and get back to achieving your personal goals – whether it's growing your business or having more time to spend with your friends and family.
With Telstra Trades Assist you can:
- Schedule and track jobs according to skills and availability
- Plan and deliver project work with contractors or partners
- Proactively manage customer assets as well as your own
- Quote smarter with on the spot access to parts pricing and availability
- Access accounting integrations to keep on top of your finances
- Track how your business is performing and make informed decisions with real-time business intelligence
- Access partner and supplier services and products online
All from a single, easy-to-use, web-based platform and iPad/iPhone app.
Save time and take back control over your business future with Telstra Trades Assist.
Full support and setup
We can get you set-up quickly and make sure you're getting the most out of Telstra Trades Assist for your specific business needs with:
- Free dedicated Australian telephone concierge service for self set-up and support
- "Do-it-for-me" professional service packages including data integration and training
- Our Help Centre with a range help articles, how-to videos, and tips & tricks to access anytime
Get started with Telstra Trades Assist for free!
Pricing starts from just $49 per month/per user, with flexible pricing plans and bundle offers available.