Shopify - Advanced
We offer an integration solution between MYOB and Shopify.
App partner for
Weka Online are specialists in integrating Shopify websites with MYOB Advanced Business. Integration will automate the handling of:
Stock Items, Matrix Items, and Non-Stock Items
● Product Data will be synced from MYOB Advanced -> Shopify using Push Notifications (on save).
● The integration will sync through the title, description, attributes, image files, and connected sales categories.
● Stock quantities and stock management are optional.
● Stock items become simple products; and matrix items become variation products.
● Sales Categories will sync when a Stock Item / Matrix Item Syncs.
● Sales Categories will sync from MYOB Advanced -> Shopify.
● The website will create a new customer in MYOB Advanced on sales order completion if the customer does not exist.
● Customers from MYOB Advanced will be synced into the website using Push Notifications.
● The fields synced are Customer ID, Customer Name, Main Contact, Main Address, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Shipping Contact, Shipping Address.
● Sales Orders will be synced from MYOB Advanced -> Shopify using Push Notifications.
● Sales Orders will be created in MYOB Advanced once the customer completes the purchase.
● The fields set are: Customer, Customer Order => Website Order ID, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Ship-To Contact, Ship-To Address, Notes => Customer Note, Premium Freight Price => Shipping Total, SO Line Items.
● The fields set for a line item are: Inventory ID => SKU, Line Description => Product Name,
● Quantity, Unit Price => Final unit price (after any discounts on the website).
● Each sales order in MYOB Advanced will include a payment line, if applicable.
● Payment methods between MYOB Advanced and Shopify will sync together