From 14 January 2020, Microsoft will stop providing support and
security updates for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. If you use
one of these Windows versions, we recommend updating as soon as
MYOB will continue supporting our software on these operating systems until 31 March 2020. For more information, visit the community forum.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2008 (R2 SP1) as a file server or workstation
- 2.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better (recommended i5 2.6 GHz)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB)
- 2 GB free hard disk space
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768, 32-bit colour
- CD-ROM drive
- Tablet installations - Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro tablets (32 bit or 64 bit) are supported. Windows RT devices are not supported.
- Internet Explorer 9 or later (32 bit) required for activation and confirmation, accessing Live Services including bank feeds, program updates and Online Help
- Microsoft Office 2010 or later (32 bit) required for certain functions such as email and card synchronisation
- Adobe Reader 7 required for certain functions such as reports
A high-speed broadband internet connection will be required for processing activation and confirmation of company files. This will also be a requirement for accessing Live Services including bank feeds, receiving automatic software updates and accessing help over the internet.
For more detailed information about software compatibility, see minimum system requirements.