MYOB Certified Consultants need to demonstrate they have the skills and work experience necessary to meet the needs of our clients.
To be eligible for membership of the MYOB Certified Consultants program, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A high level of proficiency using MYOB software, including payroll, time billing and inventory management.
- Practical experience installing and supporting MYOB software.
- A thorough working knowledge of bookkeeping and/or accounting to assist users in structuring and customising MYOB software.
- A thorough understanding of the Apple Macintosh and/or Microsoft Windows operating systems, including file management, backup, restoring and email and internet usage.
- Knowledge of other applications used with MYOB software, such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, would also be an advantage.
Please note: MYOB does not provide any specific courses to train individuals to become an MYOB Certified Consultant. We require you to demonstrate the skills and experience working with MYOB business management software and other business applications outlined above.
Our training department does run courses that may assist in your product knowledge enhancement. Visit our Training pages for more information.
Application process and costs
Become an MYOB Certified Consultant in three easy steps:
Complete Entrance Assessment
You must pass an online assessment. The assessment is generally available over a two week period and is an open book multiple choice questionnaire covering four modules of MYOB AccountRight and MYOB Essentials; Modules include questions on Payroll, New Features, General and MYOB Essentials. Please note, you are required to get 80 perfect correct in each of the four modules. The cost for the online assessment is $150 (inc GST).
Dates to register and complete the online assessment for 2017 are currently to be confirmed.
To register, call the Partner team on 1300 555 117 or book online