To be eligible for membership of the MYOB Certified Consultants program, you will need to meet the following criteria:
Step 1: Industry Qualifications
Must be associated with at least one of the following bodies:
- Business Activity Statement Agent (BAS)
- Member of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
- Tax Agent
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Step 2: Join the MYOB Partner Program
The MYOB Partner Program is an initiative that rewards your skill, expertise and efforts in delivering success to your clients.
To become a MYOB Certified Consultant, you must be on our partner program. If you are not a part of our Partner Program please click here.
Step 3: Setup your partner dashboard
- To access your dashboard visit partner.myob.com (if you need this set up please call support or speak to your partner manager).
- You must have one active MYOB Essentials with payroll file and one AccountRight plus live file on your dashboard. This is essential as it is a pre-requisite for your learning in the CC membership.
- Bank Feeds must be active in both the MYOB Essentials and AccountRight live file.
Step 4: Induction Course
Once you have met the above criteria click the enrol now button and join the Certified consultancy program. Following this, you will then be e-mailed an invitation to the induction course. Once you gain access you must complete the course in 60 days to become Certified.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Consulting the MYOB way
- Advanced MYOB Business management software hints, tips & skills
- Overview of MYOB's products and services
- Partner specific communication tools
- Partner Relationship Induction
- Marketing your business
If you are unsuccessful in passing the course you can reapply to re-sit your induction for a one-off payment of $75 (GST Inc.). To organise a re-sit contact email@example.com
After successfully passing your Induction Assessment, MYOB will send you all the tools and resources you need.
So we can maintain a superior level of support, bespoke offers and various marketing and business tools, there’s an ongoing monthly subscription fee of $39 (GST Inc.) with a minimum commitment period of 12 months.
For further information, please call 1300 555 117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or start your journey below.
These are the requirements for exisiting Certified Consultants who are re-certifying.
Annual re-certification is required to ensure your knowledge and expertise is up to date. By recertifying annually, you will be rewarded with your yearly digital badge that you can showcase to your clients. It is necessary to retain your up to date qualification to continue to provide a high level of service to your clients.
All MYOB Certified memberships are ongoing, with an initial 12-month Commitment that involves:
- Reduced monthly subscription fee of $39.00 (GST inc.).
- An annual recertification course.
- You must remain part of the Partner Program to remain Certified.
- Attend at least one MYOB event per year to maintain certification - INCITE or Partner Connect. (Regional clients can attend online).