24 Mar 2020
The health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and partners is
critical to MYOB.
The MYOB Risk Committee together with a Crisis Management Team, is actively monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and taking measures to mitigate risk to our business, employees, customers and partners.
Our response is based on advice provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and guidance from both the Australian and New Zealand Governments. We are adjusting our approach as new information becomes available.
At this time, MYOB has no confirmed cases of COVID-19, or advice indicating any employees have had direct contact with anyone confirmed to have the virus.
As a partner to MYOB, we would like to share with you some detail about the actions we have taken to mitigate and manage the risks associated with COVID-19.
As at 24 March 2020 this includes:
- Securing our sites: All MYOB offices have now been closed, with all employees now working remotely. This is to ensure the safety of our employees and their families and to reduce any risk of infection.
- Enabling our employees to work safely and securely: Updates on information to help employees work from home. Consistent access to technology, systems and processes to work remotely.
- Adoption of recommendations from relevant authorities: Active monitoring and implementation of advice from the World Health Organisation, Australian and New Zealand Governments.
- Implementation of Crisis Management and Risk Mitigation Plans: Allowing a swift response to high-risk scenarios that may impact our customers, employees or partners.
- Planning for continued customer delivery: Review of existing Emergency Management and Business Continuity plans to enable the management of crisis events or mass absenteeism.
- Protecting our people and valued partners: Implementation of a range of protocols including self-isolation for employees with potential exposure, including via family members, to high-risk travel areas; restrictions on all Internal and Domestic Travel; and cancellation of attendance at events with international delegates.
- Supporting our customers: Review of our existing Hardship Process, for use if customers or partners wish to apply for assistance or support from MYOB.
We continue to monitor this situation carefully and will update our mitigation plans and response as new information or circumstances present.