MYOB has today launched its first podcast series ‘SUCCESS: The Podcast’, featuring interviews with Australian business and field leaders from organisations including Thankyou, Spaceship, Startup Victoria and Starward Whisky.
Founded in 1991, MYOB is one of Australia’s great technology success
stories and has revolutionised the way businesses manage their books.
Today, MYOB is a leading technology company whose accounting and
business management tools make life easier for its 1.2m customers and
partners across Australia and New Zealand.
The series of ten 20-minute episodes investigates the idea of
success and what it means to leaders from a range of backgrounds.
Centering on the simple question “are you successful?”, the podcast
offers an opportunity for small business owners to learn from industry
leaders in an engaging and easy-to-access format.
MYOB’s Head of Brand & Communications, Ben Lemon said,
“Through our unique relationship with Australia’s small business community we explore the notion of being successful as a startup. From survival to being self-sufficient, even saving the world. Everyone’s definition is unique and equally is the path people take to get there.”
Listen to the podcast: https://www.myob.com/au/blog/success-the-podcast/
- Success is Control of Your Own Destiny: Penny Locaso, founder of BKindred
- Success is Disruption: Paul Bennetts, CEO of Spaceship
- Success is Perfection: David Vitale, founder of Starward Whisky
- Success is Scientific Discovery: Paleontologist Dr Patricia Vickers-Rich
- Success is Doing What You Love: Comedy duo Luke Goodall and Marc Gallagher
- Success is Leaving a Legacy: Jarryd Burns, co-founder of Thankyou
- Success is Getting Funded: Cameron Poolman, CEO of OnDeck Australia
- Success is World Domination: Georgia Beattie, CEO of Startup Victoria and Marisa Warren, founder and CEO of ELEVACAO
- Success is Survival: Former Commando Ewan Williams
- Success is Balance: Natasha Stewart, founder of Business Jump
For further comment or other information please contact:
Amy Kirkwood, Australia PR and Corporate Communications Manager,
M: +61 427 822 088 / E: email@example.com
Sarah Gundlach, Character
M: +61 403 793 609 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
MYOB Group Ltd (ASX: MYO) is a leading provider of online business management solutions. MYOB makes business life easier for approximately 1.2 million businesses across Australia and New Zealand by simplifying accounting, payroll, tax, practice management, CRM, job costing, inventory and more. MYOB operates across four strategic segments – Small to Medium sized businesses (SMEs), Practices (accountants, advisers and bookkeepers), Enterprise (larger businesses) and Payments. It provides ongoing support via many client service channels including a network of over 40,000 accountants, bookkeepers and other consultants. MYOB is committed to ongoing innovation and delivering efficiencies and growth opportunities for its growing client base across Australia and New Zealand. For more information, visit http://investors.myob.com.au/Investors or follow @MYOB on Twitter.