Accountants: enter to win a luxury European escape & Ferrari experience for two
Australia’s leading accounting software provider has today launched new services for its online business portal MYOB CompanyDocs. From today, accounting firms can register new constitutions and self-managed super funds (SMSF) in addition to new proprietary company registrations in the easy-to-use online business portal.
General Manager, Accountants Division, Adam Ferguson says, “With the enhancement of MYOB CompanyDocs to incorporate new SMSF and constitution registrations, we’re empowering more accounting firms to provide enriched business advisory services to their clients.
“Registering a new proprietary company, constitution or SMSF is simple via the CompanyDocs online wizard, which guides accountants through the process. The application is directly lodged with ASIC via the portal and takes approximately 20 minutes. On the same business day, high quality legal documentation provided by Sparke Helmore Lawyers is available within the online portal, which can then be sent to the accountant’s client.
“MYOB CompanyDocs continues to deliver on everything that our accounting partners expect - effective data capture, high quality documentation and a streamlined process to deliver quickly and efficiently at a competitive price.”
Mr Raymond Elkhoury of Click Accountants & Consultants says, “As a regular user of the CompanyDocs website, I like the simple interface and layout. It’s easy to use and MYOB offers a very competitive price.”
Enter to win a ‘money can’t buy’ luxury European escape & Ferrari experience for two on the French Riviera
Accountants who register a proprietary company, constitution or SMSF via MYOB CompanyDocs and complete an entry form before 31 July 2014 will be in for a chance to win a luxury Ferrari experience for two in Nice on the French Riviera. To be eligible, visit companydocs.myob.com.au, log in or sign up as a new user, complete your order and fill in an entry form*. The winner will be contacted and announced on the MYOB CompanyDocs website in August.
MYOB CompanyDocs at a glance:
- High quality legal documentation provided by top 20 Australian legal firm Sparke Helmore Lawyers. Experts in legislation and company incorporations, constitutions, trusts and self-managed super funds, Sparke Helmore provides all legal documents for CompanyDocs. These are fully compliant with current-day practices and legislation.
- Online ordering through a simple to use, easy-to-navigate website containing helpful hints and tips.
- Fast turnaround time to process registrations via electronic lodgement direct with ASIC in approx. 20 minutes.
- Quick download of documents in an easy-to-read format.
- Document history via a dashboard that shows a summary of transactions and the status of applications.
- Client support via Live Chat.
- ‘One stop shop’ of resources for trusted business management solutions such as MYOB Live and EXO Business.
- MYOB Connected Accounting Practices receive a free three-month MYOB Essentials – Accounting subscription valued at $87 for each new client registering a proprietary company.
- Competitive pricing: $576 for each proprietary company registration; $132 for each SMSF registration and $88 for each constitution registration (incl GST and ASIC fee). Alternately, if you need to set up a new company and SMSF together for your client, MYOB CompanyDocs saves you time and offers an $11 discount when you purchase these together as a bundle online for $697.
- ENDS -
*For competition full terms & conditions:
For further comment or other information please contact:
Angely Grecia, MYOB Public Relations Consultant
P: 02 9089 9071 / M: 0449 169 997/ E: email@example.com
Mitchell Hunt, Haystac Public Affairs Senior Account Manager
P: 02 8094 7739 / M: 0428 224 961 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1991, MYOB is Australia’s leading accounting software provider. It makes life easier for approx. 1.2 million businesses across Australia and New Zealand by simplifying accounting, payroll, tax, CRM, websites, job costing, practice management, inventory and more. MYOB also provides ongoing client support via many channels including a network of over 40,000 accountants, bookkeepers and other consultants. It is committed to ongoing innovation, particularly in cloud computing solutions, and spends more than AU$35 million annually on research and development. For more information, visit myob.com.au.